The Combo Chair III is latest iteration of Align-Pilates’ popular wunda chair! Though looking similar to its predecessor the Combo Chair III features a number of significant enhancements to refine the smoothness and quietness of operation, taking this chair to new levels. The new features include a new pedal locking mechanism, revised pedal axle with roller bearings, new rubber coated silent spring hooks and chromed spring tree for improved durability.
COMBO CHAIR III FEATURES
Tried and tested 4 spring system with 4 positions for each spring and 2 spring strengths to provide a wide range of resistance. Modern looking cut out sides for easy spring change access when the chair is against a wall. Eyelets to attach resistance bands or tubes add arm repertoire. You can even use covered springs for one to one work. Optional Chair back insert – help develop perfect posture – you can now insert an A2 jump board to provide a chair back for scapular support work. Removable handles adjust easily via a single ‘twist and pull’ knob and offer a height range from 115 to 145cm. Split pedals which are easily joined or separated using a redesigned locking slider underneath the pedals. Easy rolling wheels allow for easy movement of the apparatus.
- Maple veneered marine ply on steel frame for excellent structural strength
- Rattle free handles with easy and secure adjustment
- Large rubber feet prevent trapping fingers under the pedals
- Single or split pedal functionality
COMBO CHAIR III
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- A2 Jump Board – to convert the chair in to a high back chair. This is the standard Jump Board from our A2* reformers so many studios will have one of these already!
- Resistance Bands for use in the 2 sets of eyelets
- Seat Cushion / Balance Pad to add extra comfort to the chair & combine balance exercises
- You can also use the following springs for arm strengthening workouts – very light, light, medium and strong 47cm with handles. (Please note these cannot be used for pedals on combo chair. Clips and karabiner are not included)
64cm (H) x 55cm (W) x 82.5cm (D)
As standard all of our equipment are delivered on a pallet and therefore must have suitable access for van or lorry deliveries. Some assembly is required but you can find detailed instructions both in the User Manual Page and on our YouTube Channel. Pallet delivery products are excluded from our free shipping policy.
Within mainland UK, we also offer manned delivery services where we can come deliver and install your Reformer. For a quote, please contact us at email@example.com
Please contact our sales team on 01386 425923 or email us: firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be happy to help!