Our Folding Pilates Reformer
Short on space but still want the benefits of a Pilates reformer workout at home? The Align-Pilates F2 Folding Home Pilates Reformer was developed to allow you to exercise at home without requiring a large dedicated space, you can simply unfold in your living room or a clear area, get your workout in and then fold and store out of the way until the next time.
The F2 features the same springs as our professional reformers. These springs offer smooth and progressive resistance with a range of adjustments to fine tune the machine for your workout. This foldable reformer can be closed up in a matter of minutes into a compact and self-contained machine which can be easily wheeled around and stored safely out of the way.
To see how easy and quickly you can assemble the F2, watch the video of our customer Harris Mind & Body assembling their F2 reformer below!
- Travel – 95cm
- Resistance – 4 nickel plated music wire springs (2 medium, 1 strong and 1 light)
- Foot bar positions – 4 including plus down
- Double loop handles with “silent” metal free connectors for a quieter workout
- 3 position headrest, with locking string for stowage
- Steel frame with 8 wheel design
- Removeable & lockable shoulder rests
- Locks open and closed and can be wheeled in either state
- Adjustable feet to ensure your reformer sits flat and can run smoothly
- Note – Not warrantied for commercial use. 2-year frame warranty.
- Maximum dimensions – 242cm (L) x 70cm (W) x 23cm (H)
- Standing height for storage – 235cm
- Carriage size – 89cm (L) x 58cm (W)
- Carriage height – 23cm (39cm with optional leg extensions)
- Weight – approximately 50kg
Our F2 Folding Pilates Reformer is compatible with:
- C* Jump Board (suitable for use with all C/H/F series reformers)
- Frame Sitting Box
- Silent Footstrap
- Neck Pillow