The Align-Pilates M2-Pro Pilates Reformer is crafted from solid North American maple
Designed to marry classical styling with contemporary functionality, the M2-Pro Pilates reformer offers refined performance, whilst offering extensive adjustability, a luxurious oversize carriage and 104cm travel of smooth and silent travel!
The M2-Pro has been designed for studio, rehab or private use, with the innovative design offering a host of easy adjustments to provide complete flexibility in use. The reformer comes complete with a removable maple standing platform, an upholstered jump board is also available, which is interchangeable with the standing platform.
The M2-Pro can accept a Half Cadillac and converts into a completely flat bed with removable shoulder rests and a two-part mattress converter.
- 104cm of smooth silent travel from the 8 PU wheel system
- North American Solid Maple Frame
- 3 position headrest
- 4 spring bar positions with easy adjustment system
- Locking foot bar with 4 positions including completely flat
- Quick and safe simultaneous rope adjustment system
- Patented silent pulleys with silent design ropes & double loop handles
- Silent foot strap with fluffy
- 150kg maximum user weight
- CE Tested. Independently tested to EN ISO 20957-1:2013 (see the full report here)
- CE Test – Attestation of Conformity (view here)
- Jumpboard (shown in above image)
- Neck pillow
- Mattress converter
- Half Cadillac tower
- Platform extender