NatraSan Disinfectant Bundle
£89.95 inc VAT (ex £74.96)
Safely and quickly disinfect your Studio Apparatus and Hands with this multi award winning eco-friendly solution, which is extensively used by the UK’s largest independent health provider for disinfection of all parts of their hospitals… read more below.
FREE DELIVERY AVAILABLE
Full Product Description
Safely and quickly disinfect your Studio Apparatus and Hands with this multi award winning eco-friendly solution, which is extensively used by the UK’s largest independent health provider for disinfection of all parts of their hospitals. Included in this bundle 1x 5L & 4x 500ML. NatraSan is safe to use on all materials, including latex. Please note, NatraSan may leave a slight salt residue after it has evaporated.
- FAST TO USE & EFFECTIVE – Kills 99.9999% of harmful germs on contact. Independently tested in UK laboratories to European standard EN 14476 (Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of virucidal activity in the medical area). This test is the benchmark for effectiveness against Coronaviruses.
- CONVENIENT – one product for use on hands, skin and hard surfaces.
- SKIN FRIENDLY, dermatologically tested, PH Balanced solution that contains no harmful chemicals, alcohol, preservatives or essential oils.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SOUND – readily biodegradable and completely environmentally friendly. NatraSan is pure hypochlorous acid which is effective, safe and non-damaging.
- FULLY TESTED – NatraSan is compliant with EU biocidal products legislation EU528 (2012). This means every element of the product has been tested by the EU Competent Authority for safety, efficacy and shelf life. NatraSan is approved for human topical use as well as for hard surface disinfection.
Please note this is purely for disinfecting and is not a cleaning product.
Warning: After exposure to air Natrasan breaks down to salt and water. As salt is corrosive, after a short dwell time the Natrasan should be wiped off with a clean dry cloth, this is especially important on metal surfaces.
Shelf Life 18 months.
You May Also Like…