February 2020 sees the launch of the latest C Series reformer, the C2-Pro RC. The new model builds on the excellent reputation of our best-selling C2-Pro reformer, with the introduction of our new patent-pending Rapid Change (RC) spring bar together with a host of refinements to enhance the machine’s excellent Studio credentials.
The rapid change spring bar radically alters the ease and speed of adjusting your reformer, which is particularly beneficial in the group class environment, where the C2-Pro RC excels. The spring bar can be adjusted, with springs attached, with one hand in a single action saving up to 12 additional actions compared with most standard reformers!
The C2-Pro RC is stackable and able to free-stand, with the optional new freestanding feet or leg extensions, if fitted, which in turn raise the bed height to 42cm. This reformer can accept either a Full or, a Half Cadillac frame making this the most versatile reformer in its class, whilst offering unparalleled value for money. The C2 Pro RC reformer: one reformer which adapts to suit your Pilates life, in the Studio, Clinic or at home.
- Patent-pending rapid change spring bar for the fastest spring bar changes available, using one hand and a single action
- Class-leading travel – 106.5cm, up from 100.5cm on previous models C1 models
- Large & comfortable carriage 92cm x 58cm
- Resistance:5 nickel plated quality music wire springs in 3 different strengths (2 light, 2 medium and 1 strong)
- Choice of heights, either standard 24cm height or 42cm with optional leg extensions
- Lockable foot bar positions with 4 positions including flat
- Removable rope risers with 7 height positions (if extension legs are used)
- Rapid rope length adjustment system that adjusts both ropes simultaneously, with 7 rope length variations
- Height adjustable feet for perfect alignment
- Align-Pilates ‘Silent’ system with metal-free double loop handles, ropes & foot strap and now patented silent pulleys for a super quiet user experience
- Removable & lockable shoulder rest with new off-centred shoulder pads to give a choice of two different widths
- Space-saving – The C2-Pro can be wheeled for ease of movement and storage and can be stacked and it can “free stand” when selected with either the optional free standing feet or the extension leg option.*
- Improved anodized aluminium runners with a self-centering carriage for smooth and jam-free operation
- New Gondola pole storage hooks underneath the runner for convenient access & a tidier studio! Note maple pole sold separately
- New self-lubricating German engineered plastic wheels for a smoother quieter ride and dramatically reduced maintenance
- ISO20957-1 Class S Item. Max User Weight:150kg. Suitable for users:145cm – 193cm (4’10” – 6’4”)
- Improved 3 position headrest
- Reformer only – 239.5 (L) x 66 (W) x 24cm (H)
- Reformer with Leg Extensions – 239.5 x 66 x 42cm
- Standing height for storage – 240cm
- Weight – 59kg (GW)
The Align-Pilates C2-Pro RC reformer is compatible with the following accessories:
- Jump Board for C* series reformers
- Leg Extensions (to raise the bed height to 42cm)
- Freestanding feet (to allow freestanding of the reformer)
- Half Cadillac frame (bracket required)
- Full Cadillac frame (brackets required)
- Mattress insert for C Series reformers
- Platform extender for C series Reformers
- Pro Rope Adjusters (for enhanced rope adjustment)
- Frame Sitting Box
- Sitting Box
- Neck Pillow
Compatibility With Other C Series Reformers
Despite all the changes the C2 Pro RC, all the earlier C Series accessories remain compatible e.g. the mattress insert, standing platform, leg extensions, half and full Cadillac frames. This makes using C2 Pro RC’s in the same studio as earlier C series reformers a breeze and levers on any earlier investments in the series. Furthermore, for those already invested in earlier C Series machines, there is a very high percentage of backward compatibility for spare parts, as this is one of the cornerstones of Align-Pilates’ design principles.
Components from the C2 Pro RC, such as the Full and Half Cadillac frame are also cross-compatible with A2 Series machines, giving you additional possibilities and flexibility as your studio grows.