Heel Press – Footwork Pilates Reformer
Want to perfect your footwork to do heel presses on the Align-Pilates reformer? Follow along with this video by Align-Pilates X Mbodies to build up your confidence on the reformer whether you are teaching or for your own practice. For spring tension and footbar height as well as technique, please refer to slide before each exercise below. Great for reformer beginners to learn the basics & technique.
Tune back in every Wednesday for more exercises, click the notifications button to be notified every time we upload a new video and give us a like or a comment!
– 00:00 ‘Heel Press’
– 01:12 ‘Heel Press’ With Ball
– 02:20 ‘Heel Press’ Legs Adducted
– 03:19 ‘Heel Press’ With Pad
– 04:26 ‘Heel Press’ Second Position
– 05:31 Under The Arches
– 06:41 ‘1 Single Bent Leg’ Toe Press
– 08:07 ‘Single Bent Leg’ Toe Press
– 09:32 ‘Single Straight Leg’ High Toe Press
– 10:56 ‘Single Straight Leg’ High Heel Press
– 12:16 ‘Single Straight Leg’ Low Toe Press
– 13:20 ‘Single Straight Leg’ Low Heel Press
Commercial Pilates Reformers: https://align-pilates.com/product-category/reformers/commercial-reformers/
Home Pilates Reformers: https://align-pilates.com/product-category/reformers/home-reformers/
Voice over by Loraine Prokopiou: Loraine qualified as a physiotherapist in 1995 and became interested in Pilates whilst doing a postgraduate muscle balance course. Loraine is a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) and an Advanced Level 3 Instructor on the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs). She also has a Master of Science degree in Applied Human Science. Loraine worked for the NHS as an outpatient physiotherapist for 16 years. As well as teaching for Mbodies Training Academy Loraine also now combines physiotherapy and Pilates on a private basis.