Fuse Ladder II
Please contact us for pricing
The Fuse Ladder was created by Pilates teacher Mariska Breland and her business partner Roxanna Hakimi as the perfect apparatus for everyone from professional athletes to wheelchair warriors. It combi
Meet the Fuse Ladder II, a dynamic new piece of apparatus designed by Fuse Pilates: Washington, D.C.’s most popular Pilates studio. After extensive development in their studio, Fuse Pilates worked with Align-Pilates to create the latest version – complete with quick adjust springs, a padded backboard, and moveable eyelets.
The Fuse Ladder II appeals to students and teachers who want a functional fitness workout that’s tough, unique, and ever-changing. It is also less expensive than most Reformers or weight machines and takes up much less space, which can then be used for mat-based classes, doubling your Studio’s offering.
Low ceilings won’t hold you back from accessing the Fuse Ladder’s total fitness and rehab potential — you can shorten our new model by up to 9 inches to bring multi-planar movement magic into even the smallest spaces!
- 1x Roll Down Bar
- 1x Padded Back Board which hooks onto the ladder
- 2x pair of Sliding Spring Eyelets
- 5x Fixed Eyelets
- 2x 47cm Extra Light Short Springs (yellow)
- 2x 64cm Light Long Springs (purple)
- 2x 64cm Medium Long Springs (red)
- 1x pair of Hand/Foot Straps with double D-rings and metal clips
- 1x moveable padded rung wrap
- 1x pair of Handles
- Optional Extra: Fuse Ladder Swing Through Bar (Fuse Ladder II only)
- Code: FUSELADDER2
- Brand: Fuse Ladder
- Dimensions: 237cm (H) x 80cm (W) x 49cm (D)